Located in Brunswick, Maine, D. Todd & Co. is a family owned and run business that has been handmaking decorative tiles since 1981.
Handcrafted Art Tiles by D. Todd & Co. are made in Maine, but they support small, family owned American businesses where ever possible...
- The clay is a proprietary formula mixed by a family run business in Western, Massachusetts.
- The stains and glazes come from Ohio.
- The tile press was custom built by a Californian tile maker.
- The dyes for the press are made by a husband and wife team in Southern Maine.
- Their kilns and other pottery equipment come from a family run business in upstate New York.
Old world art tiles by D. Todd & Co can be found in homes across the United States and Canada, as well as homes in England, France, Israel and Japan
Our tiles our perfect for every room in your home: kitchen back splashes, tub surrounds and shower enclosures, a dining room chair rail, stair risers, a custom touch for a focal point or unique accent to restorations and renovations or new residential and commercial building projects.
To learn more about Old world art tile by D. Todd & Co, please visit the Our Tile area of this site or download the product information booklet.
Download the Product Information Booklet
Approx Download Time (Broadband): 2:15